Java Developer - FX - eTrading - London
Our client, a leading Trading firm, is currently looking to expand its back-end technology offering across their FX platform. They are looking to bring on-board a Java Developer to build out the real time e-Trading platform.
You will be working on various greenfield projects that will allow you to really make your mark in the company.
You must be confident working on real time systems and have excellent communication skills when speaking with business users and external stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to come in make their mark in an award winning organisation. You will be given complete autonomy and encouraged to work in areas that interest you.
- Proven experience of using Java (ideally within an e-Trading environment)
- Strong preference for candidates who have worked on realtime systems previously.
- Knowledge of FIX Protocol
- Experience with building webservices in Java would be highly beneficial.
- Strong academic background.
- Excellent communications skills.