£1000 - £1200 per day
2 months ago
Java Developer - FX - Investment Banking
One of our banking clients is looking to hire an experienced Java Developer to work on a long term project within its FX business.
They are looking for an experienced Java Developer with previous experience in eFX to assist in building out their FX Trading capability with a focus on developing execution strategies. The role will involve working on a greenfield project developing low latency Java applications, gathering requirements as well as working with the wider team to design, develop and implement solutions.
Candidates will require:
- Strong Java Development background (including Java 8).
- Excellent business knowledge around FX
- Strong experience building and developing high throughput, low-latency applications
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency and memory management
- Good technical or scientific academic background in Computer Science, Maths, Physics etc
This contract is inside IR35 - via PAYE