£80000 - £110000 per annum + bonus and benefits
8 months ago
Our client, a leading Global Investment Bank, is looking to hire a highly experienced Java Developer for a large pipeline of greenfield work which will include rearchitecting and developing an existing system, building new capabilities, developing features and adding new functionality to an existing eTrading platform. This will involve designing, building and enhancing the application across the server side as well as building a new Data centric platform which aims to unify several connected products. The platform will also be hosted in AWS cloud and be using the latest distributed caching technologies.
Candidates will need:
- Expert Java Development skills
- Strong skills with performance tuning, low latency, and multithreading
- Demonstrable experience working on Front Office experience
- eTrading experience is ideal
- AWS is desirable
- Strong Agile development background and experience with TDD/BDD concepts and testing skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to add value in an Agile environment
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic and proactive approach with a good team ethic.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be an instrumental part of a large greenfield project, and work with the latest distributed caching technology.