Java Developer - Greenfield - Microservices - Banking
A leading banking institution are looking to continue building out their modern, cloud-native engineering platform, and are looking for a Java Developer to aid their progress.
You will be using AWS and Java 17 within this role, as well as Kafka and the full Spring ecosystem.
This is a chance to learn from senior engineers on a greenfield project, where you will experience how to ensure efficient design and delivery of a new system.
They are looking for someone with:
- Experience working with either Java 11 or 17
- Experience working with microservices based architecture
- Experience working on AWS
- Experience working with REST APIs
It'd be a bonus if:
- You had some understanding of functional programming
- You've worked in Agile setups
- You've worked with Kafka or similar streaming tools
If this is of interest, please apply through this advert or ring me at my desk on 0203 141 6442.