£125000 - £140000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Other Benefits
about 1 month ago
Java Developer - Greenfield - Rates eTrading - Front Office
Our client, a leading Investment Bank are looking to hire an experience Java Developer within their Rates team.
You will part of a multi-year project including re-platforming of the entire technology stack, moving away from Vendors and bringing everything in house.
You will also be working on real time, event driven, low latency systems (under 25 milliseconds) with a focus on newer technology and cloud.
This team is now cloud ready, moving to AWS with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Excellent Core Java
- Background in eTrading - ideally Credit or Rates
- Desire to use modern technologies and practices
- Ability to steer technical direction
Nice to have:
- Experience with Docker or Kafka, TDD, CD
- Ideally has experience in AWS but not essential
2 stage interview process
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in a greenfield build out on a multi-year project of work.