City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
over 2 years ago
Java Developer - Hedge-Fund - London - £60-80k
Our client, a London based hedge-fund specialising in the development of Big Data and AI algorithms are currently looking for a Java Developer to join a growing team to assist in the building of bespoke trading systems for existing clients.
It is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate wanting to work in a flat hierarchical team structure where you will have the opportunity to liaise directly with the trading team and be able to input ideas with the potential for it to be implemented the very next day.
Candidates will need:
- Strong Java Experience
- Solid understanding of multi-threading and concurrency.
- Exposure to Microservices
- Good knowledge of GCP (Google Cloud Platform), however they will look at candidates with AWS who are willing to learn GCP.
- Confident with SQL
- Excellent communication skills and confident to input on technical ideas.
- Experience using Linux systems
This is a fantastic opportunity to really make your mark in a fast growing, dynamic company in an open and friendly environment.