£40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus and benefits
7 months ago
Our client, a leading bank, is looking for a Java Developer to join their growing IT Team. The candidate will be working with global teams to develop the Exchange Connectivity applications for various critical business areas, including Cash Equities. The platform provides low-latency, high throughput processing, so you'll get the opportunity to work on an exciting, high-tech system. Tasks will involve coding and development, performance tuning and enchantments and solving production issues.
Candidates will need
- Ideally a Computer Science, Maths, Physics or related undergraduate degree from a top university
- Any Java coding, Networking and FIX protocol experince
- Understanding of multi-threading concepts is beneficial
- Experience with BAU/ production support
- Ability to work in and add value to an Agile environment
- Bright, self-motivated and eager to learn
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career, learn and work at a leading Investment Bank.