£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits
over 1 year ago
Our client, a leading bank, is looking for a Java Developer to join their growing IT Team. The candidate will be working with global teams to develop the Exchange Connectivity applications for various critical business areas, including Cash Equities. The platform will provide low-latency, high throughput processing, so you'll get the opportunity to work on an exciting, high-tech system. Tasks will involve coding and development, performance tuning and enchantments and solving production issues.
Candidates will need:
- Strong Core Java, with at least 1-3 years professional experience
- Experience of developing/running Java applications under Linux
- Understanding of multi-threading concepts
- Experience with scripting: Bash, Perl, Python
- Experience with production support
- Ability to work in and add value to an Agile environment
- Ideally a Computer Science, Maths, Physics or related undergraduate degree
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career, learn and work at a leading Investment Bank.