£55000 - £65000.00 per annum + benefits
about 4 years ago
ASAP - 4 Weeks
Java Developer (Java/ Integration / SOA / Microservices) Financial Services
Our client, an established Financial Services organisation is looking to hire a Java Developer with strong Integration/SOA experience to join an Integration project within a global development team.
The team are looking to develop an enterprise wide Microservices based Service Orientated Architecure as well as integrating a range of systems. There is a strong pipeline of work for the rest of the year and the prospect of a platform re-write in 2018.
Candidates will need:
- Strong Java development skills (additional OO languages advantageous).
- Stong integration tools experience in (Apache Camel / Spring Batch / Spring Integration or alternative tools).
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exposure to Microservices environments such as Openshift
- Strong Agile approach including TDD and Continuous Delivery.
- Experienced in troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Good back end data base skills in Oracle including stored procedures, triggers etc.
A Financial Services background is preferred but not essential and experience in environments consuming large amounts of data (TBs) is beneficial.