£575 - £675 per day
over 3 years ago
ASAP - 4 Weeks
Java Developer (Java/Micro Services) - Front Office FX - Banking
Our client, an established City based Bank, is looking to hire an experienced Java Developer onto a long term project within its FX business.
The business is currently building a new pricing and booking engine for its FX business using Java on a Micro Services based architecture and need to add an experienced developer to help design and build core server side and back end functionality.
Candidates will need:
- Expert Java engineering background (including Java 8).
- Strong Micro Services experience
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency, garbage collection.
- Good experience of latency sensitive services
- Strong TDD, and Unit and Integration Testing
- Any experience with Eureka, Zuul, Akka and Kafka are highly beneficial
- Demonstrable experience working on and delivering large scale development projects within FX or Fixed Income.
- Specific FX experience is ideal but a Java & Micro Services working in a similar Trading, Pricing or Risk Management domain may also be considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the development of a large scale greenfield cutting edge development project.