£0.00 per annum
about 4 years ago
6 Months +
Java Developer (Java / Microservices / MongoDB) - Sales - Banking
Our client, a global bank is looking to hire an experienced Java Developer onto a long term programme of work within its sales business.
The business is currently re-engineering a pre trade application and moving to a Microservices style architecture using Java 8, MongoDB, AngularJS and DevOps tools including (Docker, Ansible and Puppet) and require an experienced developer to help design and build front to back functionality.
Candidates will need:
- Expert Java engineering background and commercial experience in Java 8.
- Demonstrable commercial experience in MongoDB
- Strong DevOps experience with experience in at least one of Docker, Ansible or Puppet
- Any experience delivering production ready rich front ends in AngularJS is strongly preferred but not essential.
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency, garbage collection.
- Demonstrable experience working on and delivering complex technical projects either in Banking or similar technical environment in a different sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the re-development of a large scale development project.