£500 - £550 per day
about 4 years ago
Java Developer - Market Risk - Banking
Our client, an established Investment Bank, is looking to hire an experienced Java Developer onto a Greenfield project within its Front Office/Market Risk Business.
The business is currently expanding and building a new Risk management platform and the increasing volume of Greenfield work now dictates further investment in the technical environment; which is a combination of core Java, HTML5 and Oracle.
Candidates will need:
- Java engineering background.
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency, garbage collection.
- Demonstrable experience working on and delivering large scale development projects.
- Background in the build and deployment of either: Trading, Pricing or Risk Management/Market Risk systems.
- Any experience with front end development is an advantage but not essential (HTML5, AngularJS, ReactJS).
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the development of a large scale greenfield development project.