Java Developer - Microservices / Front Office - Investment Banking
Our client, a Global Bank, is looking to hire an experienced Java Developer for a long term project in one of its Front Office teams.
The role will involve working on a large scale development project within its Fixed Income business and include redeveloping an existing monolithic application into a more manageable Microservice based architecture. The area has a large pipeline of work and requires an experienced technologist to add to the ongoing evolution of the platform. This will involve working closely with the business to identify areas of improvement and help drive the development effort to ensure the solution is able to reach optimum performance.
Candidates will need:
- Expert Java engineering background
- Strong Microservices
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency, garbage collection
- Strong TDD, Unit and Integration Testing
- Experience working in a DevOps environment would be beneficial
- Solid background in Investment Banking (Risk Management / OTC / Front Office)
This is a PAYE contract via an Umbrella