£90000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Java Developer - Microservices, Spring Boot, APIs - Digital
Our client, a Digital Organisation, is looking to hire an experienced Java Developer into its Digital Business. The successful candidate will have a large pipeline of work developing new applications and APIs for Digital Products and be responsible for translating designs into robust, scalable and reusable solutions that deliver exceptional user experience across the business. There is a strong Agile approach to development through the use of TDD and BDD concepts; as well as implementing Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration and Automated Delivery Pipelines.
Candidates will need:
- Expert core Java development background, including Java 8
- Strong Agile Development background and experience with TDD/BDD concepts and testing frameworks
- Strong APIs, Microservices or experience using Spring Boot
- Demonstrable experience working on and Digital/Mobile Native development projects
- Experience working with Mobile Apps (Android/iOS) would be preferred but not essential
- Strong communication skills and ability to add value in an Agile environment
This is a fantastic to get in to a Digital Development Team and make a significant contribution to a globally distributed Digital Organisation.