£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus and benefits
over 1 year ago
Our client, an established Bank, is looking to hire a strong Java Developer to join their Middle Office Team. The successful candidate will have a large pipeline of work on various Middle Office systems such as Order/Trade bookings or Settlements. They will be tasked with the re-write and migration of the legacy system to an updated Cloud based, Microservices and Kubernetes with some Front End. The work will focus on server side Java, Multithreading and Microservices architecture.
This is a highly innovative team/role where you will be encouraged to contribute ideas while displaying strong design and communication skills. Primarily, they are looking for strong technologists who are enthusiastic about learning new tech.
Candidates will need:
- Expertise in Core Java design/ development/ architecture
- Strong experience working on Multithreaded systems
- Strong engineering, creative and problem solving mindset
- Experience with full SDLC
- Experience building distributed systems, microservices architecture and cloud development
- Banking background is preferred, with an interest in working on Front Office systems
- Strong in learning new technology
This is a fantastic chance to get into a creative and modern Engineering Team and make a significant contribution to the business.