£450 - £550 per day
almost 3 years ago
ASAP - 4 Weeks
Java Developer - Payments - Investment Banking
Our client, a global Bank is looking to hire an experienced Java Developer to work on a long term project within its Payments business .
The successful candidate will be responsible for proactively building relationships with stakeholders across a range of work streams within the bank, identifying development opportunities, formulating and then delivering full life cycle technical solutions across the technology stack. There is a strong pipeline of work including building new applications across the Settlements and Confirmations space.
Candidates will need:
- Expert Java engineering background including Java 8.
- Strong Unix
- Good OO design and development skills
- Good understanding of Payments (CHAPS, CREST, DEX Messaging, SWIFT) would be preferred
- Understanding of settlements or confirmations would be an advantage
- Strong commercial use of Jira and Confluence
- Demonstrable experience working on and delivering large scale development projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the development of a large scale development project.