£90000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
over 2 years ago
Java Developer - Post Trade Processing - Investment Banking - London
Our client, a leading bank, are currently looking for an experienced Java Developer to join a growing agile team within its Post Trade Processing Business.
You will be responsible for the development and timely delivery of a range of greenfield engineering projects as they look to introduce a more modern tech-stack to its Post Trade Processing Business. This will include paying a key part in working closely with the business to identify and define new requirements, designing software and delivering a more modern solution into production.
This area has received a large amount of growth investment from the business and is a fantastic opportunity to join a business facing, high calibre team using some of the latest technologies.
Candidates will need:
- Strong Core Java Server Side experience (Java 8)
- Experience working on highly multi-threaded systems
- Previous exposure to systems design and delivery of trading solutions in a commercial environment
- Development of RESTful API and streaming services would be beneficial
- Commercial experience with Microservices would be an advantage
- Previous experience using FIX in financial services background is desirable
- Excellent communications skills
- A degree in a Computer Science/Mathematics based subject would be beneficial