£450 - £500 per day
over 4 years ago
Java Developer - Regulatory Reporting - Banking
Our client, a Global Bank, is looking to hire an experienced Java Developer onto a project within its Regulatory Reporting Business.
The team is currently expanding to meet the growing regulatory demand across the organisation and will be responsible for building systems that are business critical.
Candidates will need:
- Core Java Development background.
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency, garbage collection.
- Strong understanding of relational databases and SQL.
- Demonstrable experience working on and delivering large scale, enterprise wide development projects.
- Experience working in Agile environments and exposure to DevOps (CI/CD etc)
- Commercial Financial Services knowledge of either OTC/Listed Derivatives or Cash products is a benefit but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the development of a large scale, enterprise wide development project.