£350 - £370 per day
almost 4 years ago
Java Developer / Microservices / Digital - London
Our client is seeking a strong Software Developer to play a critical role on a large scale system integration project.
You will work with the team to develop solutions for the flow of data from Enterprise Systems throughout the organisation using a variety of cutting-edge technologies. This will involve working with the business to gather requirements and contribute to a solution design using appropriate UML techniques, as well as, working with the Architect and Technical Lead to agree the design and develop the solution.
Candidates will need:
- Enterprise Java Development skills
- Strong experience in Spring framework
- Strong experience with Microservices, Camel and/or SOA
- JMS, Web Services, FTP, BPM
- SQL, JDBC and Hibernate
- Good understanding of SOAP Web and RESTful services
- XSL/T, XPath, XSD, Java Beans and CSV
- Good experience with automated and unit testing frameworks including Junit