£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus&Benefits
almost 4 years ago
Java Developer - FinTech - East Midlands
My client is a growing FinTech company is looking to hire a Java Developer/Team Lead for a long term programme of work within the data space.
The wider project is to look at how the organisation manages customer and client data globally and to ensure there is a rationalised and secure process providing accurate records. This will include an initial analysis phase to look at how the process of consolidating customer records will be structured, followed by a proof of concept to build a centralised data repository that will be used by various divisions across the organisation. This will then be extended to look at instrument reference data.
As the successful candidate you will have the following:
- A strong Java background; ideally Java 8 but Java 7 will suffice
- Server-side development skills
- Strong knowledge of core OO principles and Data Structures
- Ability to write fully tested production ready code
- Hands on experience delivering solutions throughout the full Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum)
- Previous line management or informal Lead experience; mentoring etc
- Strong personality and leadership capabilities
- Any experience with AWS would be beneficial but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for a developer to take a step into a lead position while also a great opportunity for an experienced team lead.
If you'd like to hear more about this position please apply below -