East Midlands, England
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
over 4 years ago
ASAP - 6 Weeks
Java Developer -Technology Organisation - Midlands
Our client, a global technology company, is looking to hire an experienced Java Developer to work on a long-term project.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing high quality code as well as proactively building relationships with stakeholders across a range of work streams within the organisation, identifying development opportunities, formulating and then delivering full life cycle technical solutions across the technology stack. There is a strong pipeline of work including building a range of new applications.
Candidates will need:
- Extensive programming experience in Java (version 7/8)
- Experience building complex, distributed systems
- Solid experience with Unix/Linux operating systems
- Any experience with Big Data technologies would be beneficial but not essential
- Strong analytical troubleshooting skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an agile environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the development of a large-scale development project.