Java Developer - Trading - London
City of London
£750 - £850 per annum
over 1 year ago
Java Developer - Trading - London (JD/HH/1110) London, England
Our client, a Trading Firm, is looking to hire a highly experienced Java Developer. This will be to work in the Reference Data area which plays a crucial role and supports several other teams and functionalities within the Trading Firm. The work will involve building new components, developing features, and adding new functionalities across various systems.
The ideal candidate will have strong Core Java, Webservices based systems experience, with some knowledge of ReactJS and skills with distributed caching tools.
Candidates will need:
- Expert Java Development skills
- Good experience with distributed caching solutions (HazelCast, Coherence, Ignite or Infinispan)
- Preferably MS SQL and large relational database experience
- Good front end skills preferably using ReactJs
- Experience of API design - REST and architecture patterns
- Messaging technologies - MQ, Kafka etc.
- Strong Agile development background and experience with TDD/BDD concepts and testing skills
- Enterprise integration experience nice to have
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in a long-term programme of work at a leading Trading Firm.