City of London, London
£80000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
5 months ago
Java Developer - Trading Technology - Hedge Fund (JDV/HH/1905)
Our client, a high frequency trading Hedge Fund, is looking for an experienced Java Developer to work on a number of greenfield projects on its Execution Platform.
There is a large pipeline of work across Order Routing & Management, Trade & Algo Execution and Trading Workflow and the role will involve playing a key part in the build of their high performance, real-time systems and next generation solutions.
Candidates must come from a strong Java development background with a proven track record in:
- Excellent Java knowledge ideally within and eTrading environment
- Have worked with FIX in previous roles
- Experience with the design and development of Real Time systems would be a huge advantage
- Developing well-structured, fully tested, clean, production ready code
- A good knowledge of trading systems is required
This is a fantastic opportunity to play an integral part in the long term design and implementation of greenfield OMS systems.