City of London, London
£550 - £650 per day
almost 2 years ago
Java Engineer - Multithreading, Microservices - Financial Services
Our client, an established Bank, is looking to hire a Core Java Developer to work on an Implementation of a new front office system.
The work will require candidates to have prior knowledge of multithreaded systems and microservices architecture. The role will also give candidates the exposure to a variety of new tech including Docker, Kubernetes, RESTful Services, etc. You will be a part of an autonomous agile team and will be expected to contribute to design ideas and architecture discussions/
Candidates will need:
- Expertise in Core Java design/development/architecture
- Strong experience working on Multithreaded systems
- A background working with Microservices
- An advocate of Agile process' - TDD, BDD
- Experience with full SDLC
- Experience building distributed systems, microservices architecture and cloud development
- Banking background is preferred.