£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus and benefits
almost 2 years ago
ASAP - 4 Weeks
Our client, an established Bank, is looking to hire a strong Java Developer to join their Innovations Engineering Team. The role involves the greenfield redevelopment of the existing architecture onto a more modern, cloud-based, Java microservices infrastructure. You will be working closely with the business and product owner to understand the requirements, coming up with initial designs, building APIs and prototypes before delivering into production new world solutions. They work in a lean, Agile methodology with daily scrum meetings and two week sprints; offering a modern tech environment allowing you to learn Kubernetes, AWS Cloud, RESTful Services, some front end react skills.
Candidates will need:
- Expertise in Java 8 design/ development/ architecture
- Experience working with Microservices/Spring Boot
- Experience building distributed systems, microservices architecture and cloud development
- Demonstrable experience working in Agile/TDD environments
- Strong interest in Banking Systems and new technology
This is a fantastic chance to get into a creative and modern engineering team and make a significant contribution across all aspects of the business.