City of London, London
£600 - £650 per day
about 1 year ago
Java Microservices Developer - Investment Banking - London
Our client a London based Investment Bank are currently looking to hire an experienced Java Developer to work within their Trade Surveillance area.
You will play a pivotal role in the development of applications that support various areas of the bank and will be working on the migration of a legacy Python platform to run on a Kubernetes cluster using Java on a Microservices architecture.
- Excellent Java knowledge
- Knowledge of Kubernetes clusters
- Previous work with Microservices - Spring Boot
- Any experience with Kafka and Hadoop would be highly advantageous
- Good knowledge of DevOps principles
- Excellent communication skills as you will be working closely with Quants and BA teams
- Experience in a Agile/Scrum environment
- Previous experience in migration of legacy platforms is a big plus