£700 - £800 per day
over 4 years ago
6-12 Months +
Java Team Lead/Development Manager - Risk - Investment Banking
Our client, an established City based Bank, is looking to hire an experienced Java Team Lead/Development Manager onto a long term project within its Risk Business.
The role will involve leading the development team and play a key role in the strategic direction of the technical stack and architecture. This will include the design and implementation of a component based STP solution which will be rolled out to a number of trading and risk management desks in multiple locations.
Candidates will need:
- Expert Java engineering background.
- Proven lead experience of teams from 3 up to 10-15, code and architecture reviews,
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency, garbage collection.
- Demonstrable experience working on and delivering large scale development projects.
- Front Office experience in either Investment banking or a Hedge Fund.
- Any experience with 3rd party vendor products (Calypso, Summit, Sophis, Murex) beneficial
- Any experience with Fixed Income products (Bonds, Swaps, FX) beneficial.
- Financial Markets experience essential