Manchester, Greater Manchester
£80000 - £100000 per annum + + Benefits and Bonus
7 months ago
They work to a strong Agile methodology, so you will be responsible for maintaining and improving development quality through TDD and BDD concepts.
As a Technical Lead you will need proven experience of working on a project from conception through to deployment and testing, including liaising with various business users and stakeholders both internally and externally so strong communication skills are key.
Candidates will need:
- Previous role in a leadership position
- Experience in Microservices
- Proven experience of architecture and design on a greenfield project
- Financial Services background is advantageous but not essential
- Strong Agile Development background and experience with TDD/BDD concepts and testing skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to add value
- Any experience with Containers (Docker), Kubernetes and Cloud would be beneficial