Manchester, Greater Manchester
£41000 - £100000 per annum
5 months ago
My client, a fintech/ challenger firm, is looking for a Lead Architect to join their growing team. The role will have technical involvement rather than just a "head of" function and will require driving the architecture forward. Tasks will include liaising with the client to understanding their problem, proposing unique designs, and building POC's. You will be working on complex systems, so prior experience with similar systems in a highly regulated environment is beneficial.
Candidates will need:
- Good skills using AWS, Cloud, Kubernetes, Kafka and event drive architecture
- A technical background with Node, View, Typescript etc.
- Strong, articulate communication skills
- Confidence to make key decisions and drive architecture forward
- Demonstrable experience on large scale, highly complex projects in a heavily regulated environment
- Good knowledge of security practices and info sec patterns
The client is based in Manchester but can consider candidates across the UK with just occasional travel to Manchester (travel costs will be covered).