City of London, London
£70000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
almost 3 years ago
Lead Automation Test Analyst / QA - Front Office, e-Trading, Java.
My client, a Global Investment Bank, are looking for a Lead Automation Tester to join and lead their Front Office e-trading team. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a global trading platform within a market leading team, giving candidates the opportunity to learn about the business and work on cutting edge technologies.
The role would involve leading the team who will be working on the banks in-house Automation Framework which is entirely bespoke. However, they can consider candidates who have either developed bespoke frameworks or heavily customised off the shelf automation tools (Selenium etc), providing they have strong knowledge of back end testing and server based architectures.
The successful candidate will be working in an Agile environment (daily scrums, Jira boards etc) and there is a large pipeline of work planned for the coming year and ambitious plans for growth. You would be working alongside the development team, making key decisions and playing an active part in different parts of the system. The team has excellent staff retention rates and really promotes knowledge sharing throughout the whole area.
- A proven track record in Testing / QA, coupled with strong Automation experience.
- Solid experience as a hands on Team Lead, ideally in a Front Office role but other areas will be considered.
- Strong Back end testing experience is essential (able to read log files, query databases and understand messaging etc).
- A proven track record of working in financial services is a must.
- Experience in developing and executing of automated test scripts.
- Hands on experience gained with Java.
- Experience of Unix or Linux is also required.