£95000 - £110000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Lead Business Analyst: User Access Management: Cyber Security: Risk: Capital Markets: IAM
What is the opportunity?
One of my clients, a reputable Bank, is looking to hire a Lead Business Analyst to join a global User Access Management project across some of their key trading desks within their Capital Markets space. They have already started the programme but want to add members to their London team, so you will join a programme of work that has high backing from the business and fully funded, whilst also joining the London team at an early stage when it is expected to grow over 2023. You will be seen as the Lead BA on the project and as such be expected to spearhead the overall BA delivery as well as become an influential member of the project team. You could also be heavily involved in hiring other BAs.
What will you do?
The aim of the programme is to help the Bank avoid rogue trader behaviour, so you will play a key part in:
- Working with wider teams across both technology and operations to gather requirements and implementing solutions to help transform how the traders manage User Access Management.
- Building an understanding of the systems and risk & controls associated with the area.
- Contributing to a global programme and on something that will give you access and a holistic view of how User Access Management is run at a global bank.
- Working closely with the business to identify pain points in the new solution and updating teams (across tech and ops) accordingly.
What do you need to succeed?
- You need to have been a Lead Business Analyst at another financial services organisation and have significant Capital Markets experience.
- You will need to have worked on another UAM or IAM project in the past, preferably as a Lead BA guiding/managing other team members.
- Any SailPoint IIQ experience hugely beneficial.
What can they offer you?
The chance to work on a high-profile project which, once completed, will give you plenty of scope to work on another high-profile programme within the front office, such would be your knowledge of the internal systems used across Capital Markets. They offer a strong compensation package and a hybrid working model.