One of my clients, a reputable Bank, are embarking on a large scale cloud transformation programme and need to hire a Lead Business Analyst to help shape new Digital journeys and processes. You will play a key role in a large initiative and must have a strong background in analysis focussed on Digital Banking and customer journeys.
You will be expected to:
- Spearhead user experience and process design, writing user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Translating requirements into tangible specs, working with developers and engineers to do so.
- Contribute to a heavily Agile-oriented environment.
- Work with stakeholders and help influence in recommending forward-thinking solutions to help the transformation.
To be right for this role, you must have a background in the following:
- Working in a Digital Banking environment where you have led the digital user experience process.
- Lots of experience as a Digital BA or Product Owner in an Agile delivery environment (within Digital Banking).
- A proven track record in writing user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Strong process design experience, ideally in a digital banking transformation programme.
Please note that this is a PAYE contract working through an Umbrella company. Whilst working from home currently, my client also offers a flexible working environment longer term.