£600 - £650 per day
4 months ago
One of my clients, a reputable Bank, is looking to hire a Lead Business Analyst for a brand-new programme that is kicking off shortly focussed on replacing a legacy system that is used for the management of legal documentation/data across key areas of the Bank. The team have identified a system they wish to implement, and you will be responsible for spearheading the end-to-end analysis, co-ordinating and managing the analysis as well as helping to decommission the old system.
Some other responsibilities for this include:
- Leading the way on complex business process modelling/mapping
- Engaging with stakeholders to capture requirements and produce comprehensive specifications
- Regularly querying databases and data structures.
To be right for this role, you must have the following:
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst on a third-party system implementation.
- Knowledge of legal documentation in the banking space.
- Agile delivery experience.
- Knowledge of data structures and data management
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to get in right at the start of a major project within the Bank's change space. They are looking for this person to be in their London office twice a week. Please note that this is a PAYE contract going through an Umbrella company.