£55000 - £65000 per annum
over 4 years ago
IT Data Business Analyst - Data Analysis - Data Transformation - XML, fpML, SQL
My client, a leading Asset Management organisation, are currently looking for a Data Analyst or Technical Data BA to join an expanding function which will operate at an enterprise wide level.
The successful candidate will be part of a small group of Data Transformation specialists whose key responsibilities include analysing business, systems and data requirements, creating data transformations for enterprise data and working in close collaboration with Developers, Architects, Team Leads and Testers. You will be sourcing all of the possible data values available and build an understanding of the business logic behind the values as well as working to transform data from one XML format to another in the form of industry standard messages such as fpML, FIX and ISO 20022/15022.
Successful applicants should have the following:
- A proven track record as a Data Analyst, Technical Business Analyst or Systems Analyst in the Financial Services sector, ideally within Asset / Investment Management or Investment banking.
- Knowledge of Financial Messaging (fpML, ISO 20022, FIX)
- Excellent Data Analysis skills
- Experience of relational databases such as Oracle and Sybase
- SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and XML
- Build and Integration tools (e.g. Maven and Jenkins)