City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
over 2 years ago
Lead Developer - C#/Angular/Agile - Asset Management- London
Our client a City based Asset Manager are currently looking for a Lead C# Developer with strong Angular skills to lead a team of developers to assist with building out their newly built in house portfolio management tool for an ongoing project of work.
You will be a hands on lead in an agile environment which utilises both Scrum and Kanban. You will be involved in the ongoing design and full stack development of the application as well as making sure the project is delivered on time.
This is a leadership position of a small to medium size team but candidates coming from unofficial tech lead/ mentoring type role could also be suitable.
- Excellent C# and .NET Core skills
- Experience using the latest versions of Angular
- Previous full stack development experience
- Any Java is beneficial
- Strong multi-threading skills
- Previous experience in agile environments and taking part in daily scrums
- Background in financial services