£90000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
over 1 year ago
Lead DevOps Engineer - Digital Banking - London
Our client, a leading UK bank are currently looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to be part of an exciting Digital Transformation project which aims to completely revolutionise the online banking experience for their customers.
You will be leading an agile team that will play a key role in building out the brand new online banking service. An ideal candidate will be able to lead work streams to deliver scalable tools to enable complex CI/CD pipelines. This role will focus on ensuring the adoption of best practices across the DevOps space as part of large scale transformation across the Bank's Digital area.
- Strong Team leadership skills are essential
- Proven track record in Agile and DevOps
- Excellent working knowledge of development Tools
- Strong experience of both Unix and Windows environments
- Hands on experience with Splunk, Jenkins, Git, AWS, Terraform and Ansible
- Understanding of implementing containers in the CI/CD pipeline using Docker, Kubernetes
- Ability to work alongside development teams
- Ability to engage with teams with varied DevOps maturities, technologies and level of experience
- Strong scripting skills in either Python or Perl
This is a great opportunity to join and lead a growing team with a lengthy roadmap of work.