£85000 - £95000 per annum
3 months ago
One of my clients, a reputable financial services firm within the digital finance space, are looking to hire a Functional Agile Business Analyst Lead to join one of its digital transformation teams in London. You will be a key influencer on their Mobile App and Web Projects and be expected to lead the functional design during different periods of the design phase.
You will also be expected to:
- Work with different facets of the business to coach and improve the quality of their epics, user stories and acceptance criteria, supporting them when translating these from detailed specifications.
- You will need to use your experience in the functional design field to expertly spearhead several functional journey designs across high profile digital projects.
- Champion Agile throughout the delivery process and ensure you are sharing your knowledge of Agile across the engineering teams.
- Be an innovator when it comes to digital proposition development and working with teams across product management and enterprise architecture to lead discovery phases on several digital projects.
To be right for this role, you must have a background in the following:
- Leading functional design duties in another digital financial services company.
- Previous experience as a lead BA/product owner where you have delivered and managed requirements to time and cost within a digital banking environment.
- Been a Lead BA defining high level scope and design specs, whilst coaching and mentoring others through this process.
- A computer science background with an appreciation of how software engineering is intertwined with agile development practices.