£130000 - £150000 per annum + + Benefits and Bonus
5 months ago
Lead Java Developer - Big Data - Trading - London
Our client, a Trading Firm, is looking to hire a highly experienced Java Developer. This will be to work in the Reference Data area which plays a crucial role and supports several other teams and functionalities within the Trading Firm. The work will involve building new components, developing features, and adding new functionalities across various systems.
The ideal candidate will have strong Core Java, Big Data and AWS experience, with some knowledge of ReactJS and skills with distributed caching tools highly desirable. They will also be confident in leading a team, acting as a technical SME, whilst still being hands-on.
Candidates will need:
- Expert Java Development skills and proven Leadership abilities
- Experience with AWS
- Previously experience working with Big Data and Data Lakes
- Good experience with distributed caching solutions (HazelCast, Coherence, Ignite or Infinispan)
- Preferably MS SQL and large relational database experience
- Good front end skills preferably using ReactJs
- Experience of API design - REST and architecture patterns
- Messaging technologies - MQ, Kafka etc.
- Strong Agile development background and experience with TDD/BDD concepts and testing skills
- Enterprise integration experience nice to have
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in a long-term programme of work at a leading Trading Firm