£90000 - £110000 per annum + bonus and benefits
almost 3 years ago
Our client, a leading Global Investment Bank, is looking to hire a highly experienced Lead Java Developer for a large pipeline of greenfield work which will include rearchitecting and developing an existing system, building new capabilities, developing features and adding new functionality to an existing eTrading platform. This will involve designing, building and enhancing the application across the server side as well as building a new Data centric platform which aims to unify several connected products. The ideal candidate will need experience working with AWS cloud, data caching technologies, and be confident in leading and driving the project by providing technical direction.
Candidates will need:
- Expert Java Development skills
- Strong skills with performance tuning, low latency, and multithreading
- Demonstrable experience working on Front Office experience
- eTrading experience is ideal
- AWS and Data Caching technologies are ideal
- Understanding of Spring, Oracle and Solace/ MQ is desirable
- Strong Agile development background and experience with TDD/BDD concepts and testing skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to lead/ drive a project
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic and proactive approach with a good team ethic.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be an instrumental part of a large greenfield project, and work with the latest distributed caching technology.