City of London, London
£90000 - £110000 per annum + Benefits
almost 2 years ago
Lead Java Developer - Risk - Investment Banking - London
Our client, a tier 1 Investment Bank are currently looking for a Lead Developer with extensive Java experience to work on a Risk Management and Real-Time Pricing platform.
You will be a hands on lead working with global teams to build out an Algo-Trading platform for the front office traders, therefore candidates must come have experience working on Low Latency Distributed systems with excellent communication skills.
- Strong Java 8 technical skills
- Background in Low Latency Distributed systems
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Team leadership experience (candidates will ideally have experience in leading global teams)
- Strong understanding of Multithreading and Design Patterns
- Prior experience working on Risk and PnL components
- Previous experience in Fixed Income or Equity Derivatives products would be highly beneficial
- Confident working in a Front Office Environment
- Candidates from a C++ background with the above skillset are encouraged to apply.