City of London, London
£550 - £600 per day
12 months ago
Lead Java Engineer - Risk - Investment Banking
Our client, an established Bank, is looking to hire an experienced Core Java Developer to work within its Risk team in London.
The work will require candidates to come from a Leadership background and have prior knowledge of multithreaded systems and microservices architecture. You will be joining this team at an exciting time and will be able to come in and make an inpact on a greenfield project from day one!
Candidates will need:
- Expertise in Core Java design/development/architecture
- A background working with Microservices
- An advocate of Agile process' - TDD, BDD
- Prior leadership experience
- Need to have experience with the likes of Cassandra and MongoDB
- Data Lake experience is a plus
- Banking background is preferred but not essential
***Please note this contract will be inside IR35***