Project Manager: Leadership: Change: Agile: Financial Services.
One of our clients, a reputable financial services company, is looking to hire a Lead Project Manager to head up the change delivery across one of their key business change functions. You will be managing a team of around 10 other Project Managers who will work fairly autonomously, however will expect your help to help get projects over the line when needed.
This is a largely strategical leadership role and you will be expected to work closely with the Head of Change and CIO, leading the delivery of a number of change initiatives across a busy portfolio, all the while managing a growing team.
You will be the face of the PM change team and spearhead a number of transformational projects that the company have in the pipeline beyond 2022.
You will also:
- Ensure your team are performing to key performance metrics that show efficiency across the business.
- Take the lead when setting up project delivery tasks and milestones.
- Manage costs, budgets and timescales re resources as well as managing risk.
- Lead a multi-year Agile change transformation project across the organisation.
To be right for this role, you must have the following:
- A proven track record in both Business and IT change project delivery.
- Previous line management experience of other Project Managers.
- Financial Services experience as a change Project Manager working on big transformational programmes with a minimum budget of £5m.
- Agile delivery experience.
- Excellent soft skills and a proven track record of establishing relationships with key business stakeholders.