City of London, London
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits
about 3 years ago
Lead Python Developer - Risk - Asset Management - £70,000-80,000
Our client, a City based Asset Manager are currently looking for a highly technical Python Developer. The role will involve playing a key part in rolling out Python across the Risk business.
Candidates need to be confident in their technical ability as you will have architectural input on all Python applications as well as making technical decisions and working closely with Quant Developers and other business users to implement best practice.
- Highly technical in Python Development
- Experience using various Python frameworks including NumPy and Pandas
- Knowledge of code structures, such as unit tests, packages and modules.
- Previous experience within an agile team
- Financial services experience is beneficial but not a requirement.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates to play a vital role in how the Risk business will evolve technically whislt gaining technical leadership experience.