£100000 - £120000 per annum + bonus and benefits
12 months ago
My client, a leading Investment Bank, is looking to hire a Lead Architect into the centralised solution architecture group within the Credit Risk area. The candidate will play a key role in architecture review, design, strategy/ vision and governance of a large scale transformation/ rebuilding of an integral platform thus uplifting the overall capability.This will also involve making technical decisions on implementing new tools and technologies. A candidate with a development background would be ideal as you may be required to code review and occasionally assist developers. The ideal candidate will have broad technical knowledge of Java, Oracle, Data Structures, front end tooling, Big Data etc.
Candidates will need:
- Good technical knowledge of Java, Oracle, Data Structures, front end tools, Big Data etc.
- Experience successfully delivering large scale projects
- Strong, articulate communication skills
- Data Architecture experience with Physical Data Modelling would be preferred
- Confidence to lead and drive a project and make key decisions
- Demonstrable experience with complex problems and solutions
- Financial Service or Banking experience (particularly in Credit Risk) would be advantageous