Lead Technical Architect - Financial Services - Manchester
£50000 - £80000 per annum + + benefits
over 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
I am currently working with a successful financial services client based in Manchester who are looking for an experienced Lead Technical Architect to join their growing tech team.
As a Lead Technical Architect you will be responsible for evolving the technical environment to bring in further innovation. This will include introducing levels of automation and further scaling of the platform to allow for a period of significant growth. The role will offer the opportunity to shape the way the organisations runs technology while also contributing to design, championing best practice across the organisation and setting the roadmap on the future state of the platform.
The client requires applicants to have the following skills;
- Strong Technical Architecture background
- Experience with NodeJS and Vue
- Previous experience with Cloud Technologies (AWS/GCP)
- Ideally commercial experience with Kafka
- Experience with Database architectures
- Understanding of Dynamo DB design
- Ability to work with large packaged systems
This is a great opportunity for applicants with the above skillset. Please get in touch to discuss this opportunity further.