Linux Engineer - Buy Side - London (Hybrid)
A high-end systematic trading firm is on the lookout for a Linux Production Engineer to help support the build of their trading infrastructure.
You'll have a background working in fast-paced environments supporting high-performance Linux estates. If you're keen to work on complex problems and help automate tasks for the wider business, then this is the role for you.
- Extensive Linux Administration skills (RedHat, Centos)
- Experience of end to end server deployments
- Good networking knowledge (e.g. TCP, UDP), LAN and WAN
- Comfortable with providing out of hours on-call support
- Knowledge of automation is a bonus
- Scripting knowledge preferably Bash/Python
Please note you will need to travel to their office within central London a minimum of 3 days per week.