£400 - £500 per day + Umbrella
about 1 year ago
Our client a Global Brokerage are currently looking to hire a Linux Systems Engineer to provide support for on-prem and cloud servers across EMEA.
The role will include working on a large global transformation project and require the candidate to have experience of full life cycle management of Unix and Storage systems.
You will play a pivotal role in improving he process and stability of the Unix estate.
- Linux - Red Hat Certified Engineer
- Experience with SDLC
- Proven experience of improving process'
- Experience with Ansible (Ansible Automation and Ansible Tower)
- Prometheus Monitoring
- Good experience of scripting with Python
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP protocols