Linux System Administrator - Linux, Terraform, AWS/AZURE
£450 - £550 per day + Bonus and Benefits
over 4 years ago
Linux Systems Administrator - Asset Management
Our client, an established Asset Management company, are looking for a Linux Systems Administrator to work on a brand new global portofilio management system.
The successful candidate will be working in an area of the organisation that is currently implementing a brand new strategic portfolio management solution globally. You will be responsible for the configuration of the company's main operations as well as providing BAU support to the Linux systems. It's a fantastic opportunity to work on a business critical global project which is at the top of the company's clients agenda for the foreseeable future.
Candidates will need:
- Solid experience with UNIX and Linux
- Terraform experience is a essential
- Exposure to either AWS or Azure
- Experience working on a Java Application stack is essential
- Good scripting skills in either Shell or Python
- Good exposure to Ansible