£75-85000 per annum + bonus
almost 5 years ago
Our client, a leading Investment Bank, requires an experienced Market Risk Business Analyst to join an extremely well organised and high calibre Risk Change team that is growing due to the increasing demand within the regulatory space. The nature of the projects will vary between P&L, Model and Risk, Workflow and Explain, Stress testing and Risk Reporting, with the successful candidate working across multiple areas.
The successful Business Analyst will facilitate the delivery of a number of regulatory mandated work streams which are high profile and bank-wide initiatives, communicating with business stakeholders and users, front office, quants and technologists from all asset classes. The position requires a BA to own each new piece of functionality from conception; specifying the design in such a way that it can be easily delivered by the developers; and being a key player in the testing of it, either by writing the test plan or performing the testing individually.
Candidates must have:
- Strong and demonstrable track record working in the Risk space (Market Risk, P&L, pricing) either in IT or Business Change.
- Experience with large scale Risk Change programmes.
- Comprehensive understanding of P&L techniques (Full revaluation, sensitivity based, approximation, trading P&L, accounting P&L, cash balance management).
- Strong knowledge of financial products and markets - pricing, risk management techniques and controls.
- Strong and current knowledge of current Market Risk regulation (CRD IV, BCBS 239 & 265)
- Expert knowledge of VaR and Expected Shortfall.
- Proven experience with project deliveries through from conception to build, testing and deployment.