£70000 - £85000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Mobile; Developer; iOS; SWIFT; Financial Services
My client, a well-known name within the financial services sector, is looking to hire an iOS Developer to play a key part in the rollout of their brand-new digital platform offering. It will be getting in at a very early stage of the project - they have developed a Beta version but now need a Senior Mobile iOS Developer to help develop it even further.
You will utilise your existing iOS development experience and modify as well as build new functionality to the application. You will also be one of the first Permanent hires into the new team and thus be given an opportunity to be an influencer in the team, possibly leading and mentoring other iOS developers who join at a later date.
To be considered for this, you:
- Must have extensive iOS development experience.
- Proficiency in SWIFT.
- Experience with iOS SDK's.
- Previous experience using automated test frameworks.
- Previous leadership or mentoring experience.
- If you have any experience developing off Backbase, it will be hugely advantageous (although not essential).
- Previous development experience in the financial services domain.
If you are interested in learning more about this amazing opportunity, please get in touch. It is a fantastic role and a chance to work on something very new and extremely well-backed within the organisation.
The company are open to a flexible working arrangement - the expectation will likely to be a couple of days' working in their Bristol offices (near to Temple Meads Station) but only after September. It will be fully remote until then.